Terms & Conditions of Use
Bath Publishing Limited - Acceptance of these terms
The website – www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk - is owned and managed by Bath Publishing Limited.
Bath Publishing Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number: 05209173
Registered office address: 27 Charmouth Road, Bath, BA1 3LJ
Email address: email@example.com.
By using www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk, the user agrees to the terms and conditions of the licence, to the disclaimer and limitation of liability and to the copyright and database rights. If the user does not agree to the terms they should leave the site immediately.
The user should also read the Bath Publishing Limited Privacy Statement.
1. The registered user has a non-exclusive licence to use materials while they remain on the website and the user may:
search, view, copy and print out materials for their own use, and for the purpose of any matter or transaction on which they are advising
bookmark any page or link of any part of www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk
2. This licence is a personal, non-transferable licence and unless Bath Publishing Limited agrees in writing users must not:
make print outs or copies available to anyone else
copy to CD, or other medium, any Flash movie or similar presentation
modify any materials
publish, or allow to be published, any user created flagged document
use any material within the service for any commercial gain.
3. www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk, or any portion of it, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the express written consent of Bath Publishing Limited.
4. This licence applies to all materials on the web site including assessments, courses, podcasts and any part of the document library.
Obligations of the user
1. The user will take reasonable steps to ensure that nobody accesses the service using accounts created with their email address and password.
2. The user will ensure that the details they provide on www.familylawyer.co.uk are accurate and complete, and inform Bath Publishing Limited immediately of any changes to the information that the user provided when registering.
3. The user will not contest the intellectual property rights of Bath Publishing Limited.
4. The user is responsible for configuring their information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the service.
5. Users should use their own virus protection software.
6. Users and visitors must not use www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
Obligations of Bath Publishing Limited
1. Bath Publishing Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure that software and data files supplied to the user as part of the service are virus free.
2. Bath Publishing Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure that the service is continuous and that access to the www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk is not interrupted. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Access to the website may occasionally be suspended or restricted for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Bath Publishing Limited will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
1. Only purchasers of Family Courts without a Lawyer are permitted to access any password protected documents or resources on the site. Instructions on how to view any such items are provided in the book and e-book versions
1. This agreement will terminate if the user or Bath Publishing Limited are in material breach of any of its terms and if the breach is not remedied within a period of twenty working days after written notice of it has been given to the party in breach.
2. On termination of the agreement in relation to any service, the user will take reasonable steps to delete that service and any part of it from their electronic media, including their intranet and electronic storage devices. The user is not required to delete any part of the service which has indistinguishably merged into their organisation's know-how. The user is not required to delete specimen clauses or precedents which have been incorporated before termination into drafts or agreements relating to any transaction on which the user may be advising: these may be used to complete the transaction and to keep records of it, but no further use may be made of such materials. The user is not required to delete or destroy printouts or copies from print outs.
Contacting Bath Publishing Limited
The user may contact Bath Publishing Limited by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by post at the registered company address (27 Charmouth Road, Bath, BA1 3LJ) or by telephone (0870 165 1443). National standard call rates apply.
Bath Publishing Limited - Disclaimer & Liability
1. Bath Publishing Limited gives the user or visitor no warranty or assurance about the site. In particular, information:
may be incorrect or out of date
may not constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law or the legal market in any area
Materials are not intended to constitute advice in any specific situation. Users and visitors are warned that they need to take legal advice in specific situations and conduct their own research into the validity and accuracy of information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. Users and visitors use the site at their own risk. Neither Bath Publishing Limited, nor any company responsible for providing content accessible from the site, employees and sub contractors shall be liable to users or visitors or any other party for any losses or damages whatsoever, arising in connection with this site (whether under this licence or other contract or in consequence of any misrepresentation, misstatement or tortious act or omission including negligence). The liability of Bath Publishing Limited to the user for any loss or damage is limited to damages of an amount equal to the value of the user's payments to us. This does not affect claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence.
3. The service and the means of delivering it by Bath Publishing Limited may be incompatible with the user's computer configuration or software.
4. Bath Publishing Limited may change or withdraw part or all of any service at their discretion.
5. These terms are governed by English law and users and visitors submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Bath Publishing Limited - Copyright and database rights
1. All content included on www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of Bath Publishing Limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database laws.
Bath Publishing Limited - trademarks
1. 'www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk' is a trademark of Bath Publishing Limited. All other trademarks not owned by Bath Publishing Limited that appear on the www.nofamilylawyer.co.uk are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Bath Publishing Limited.